Ksync: KSync and CVS

Hello Everybody.
I'd like to get the latest version of KSync on the CVS server. But I look in
the folder: <Projects/EnhydraOrg/micro/kSync/> and there is nothing
in it. I'd like to know if the source are in another folder or if there are not
available.
Also I'd like to know when the 2.0 version of KSync will be release.
Thanks.

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Noyer;Frederic
FN:Frederic Noyer
ORG:Smart-Fusion
TEL;WORK;VOICE:33 (0)4 97 23 25 51
ADR;WORK:;;Smart-Fusion, Mondial Park, 1955 Chemin de Saint Bernard;Sophia-Antipolis;;06225;FRANCE
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Smart-Fusion, Mondial Park, 1955 Chemin de Saint Bernard=0D=0ASophia-Antipol=
is 06225=0D=0AFRANCE
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:Frederic.Noyer@smart-fusion.com
REV:20010111T132214Z
END:VCARD