-----Original Message-----
From: Chalker, Dean
Sent: Thursday, 12 September 2002 5:51 PM
To: 'ksync@enhydra.org'

Hi all,

Just spent another day wading through kSync, trying to figure out how it works and how to apply it.  Judging from what I can see of the mailing list, I am not alone.

Howvever, the day was not without gain.  I finally discovered that kSync synchronises DOMs, and not files.  The files are "merely" used as backing store for the in-memory DOMs.  Ah ha!!

Anyway: the question: when will v2 become publicly available.  I'm not sure how many days I want to invest in wading through the source if it will all go out the window when v2 arrives.

Thanks in advance.

Dean

intelli WHERE www.intelliwhere.com

Dr. Dean Chalker
Senior Architect
dean.chalker@intelliwhere.com

IntelliWhere Division,  Intergraph Corporation
Australia

Phone: 61-7-3510 8918
Fax: 61-7-3510 8901