RE: Ksync: Two way sync problem

Server does not send any changes that made in test1.xml file to clients.
If you need to send changes from server to client (2 way Sync) you need
to use the following use case:
1.start client A
2.make change on client A
3.synchronize it with server (change will be send to server here)
4.start clint B with another Client parameter in jad file (say
ksync_client_b)
3.synchronize it with server (change b will be send to server here and
change a will be received from server)

As concern restarting the server. Unfortunatelly in current
implementation server stores change log in the memory. So after
restarting the server change log will be loosed.
So it will not send any changes to clients after restarting. Moreover,
when server performs the first synchronization session with client it
send full XML document on client (using Slow Sync SyncML scenarion). It
couldn't start synchronization without performing this operation. After
restarting server think that it was never synchronized with client
(because it loosed change log). So it requires SlowSync with any client
that tries another synchronization scenario. That's why client receives
508 "Slow sync necessary"