Re: Ksync: Current status of KSync? It seems pretty inactive

You are correct.  Sync4J currently requires J2EE which I would prefer it
didn't.  I can't speak to which product is further along.  I went by
community support and it appeared KSync was dead.  It sounds like the
original developers have making improvements to their own version and
taken it out of the open source world.  And since no one else seems to
be out there...Sync4J seems to be a more obvious choice.  At least if
your going to put effort into the project, your effort could go into
making it less J2EE and at least benefit from the active community support.

I would love to see your documentation though of KSync.  It seems like
moving it to SourceForge and somehow getting Alex on the contributors
list so that things could be added might help.

Brent