Re: Ksync: Current status of KSync? It seems pretty inactive

The last message in the archives may very well be from me.  I was trying
to use KSync at that point in time.  I've got some documentation that I
added to KSync around that time.  I don't think Oleg ever actually
incorporated it into the main KSync distribution though.  KSync 1.0 is
very difficult to understand, my documentation helped to make it
somewhat clearer.  I can send in what I have if someone wants to receive it.

I'd be willing to spend some time bringing KSync back to life.  Anyone else?

Alex.