RE: Ksync: Current status of KSync? It seems pretty inactive

Guys.

Let me as one of the co-authors of kSync to bring some light at the
situation. We were released kSync 1.0 almost a year ago and we had a
great plans for this software. However, due to lack of community support
and overall company interest shift to BREW platform this project was
conservated. Also we have built kSync v.2.0 which was built on entirely
different code base, so it has nothing common in terms of source code w/
kSync 1.0, but it was built for our internal purposes and we don't want
to release it as open-source.

So, entire picture is a bit sad. However, if community has an interest
to this project, I'm and Oleg (main author of kSync) are available for
answers and probably we can help with some issues or even with evolution
of this software. We just can't do it alone.

--
Alexandr Koloskov
Director of Development, Reaxion Corp.

E-Mail:  alexk@reaxion.com