RE: Ksync: Ksync: Run problems

(http://localhost.localdomain/ksync) for ksync, nothing shows up.

This is because kSync server do nothing on HTTP GET request. It
undestand only HTTP POST request with appropriate content-type.

For the client, how do I click on the ksync_client.jad file?? When i
deployed the ktoolbar for the j2mewtk, it had build problems for the
ksync_client project. I ran the debugger and it said that it could not
find any of the class files. It was searching in the
/usr/local/j2mewtk/apps/ksync_client/res directory. However, when I
checked, that directory does not exist. All the other test projects for
j2mewtk have that directory.
I am running j2me 1.3.0 version.

It fails because J2ME 1.3.0 has a bug (problem). You need to unpack jar
file to /usr/local/j2mewtk/apps/ksync_client/classes

Any suggestions/help would be most welcome and much appreciated.

Thank You
Regards,
-Rohit