From: ksync-admin@enhydra.org [mailto:ksync-admin@enhydra.org] On Behalf Of Ferrari Alberto

Sent: Friday, February 15, 2002 8:07 PM

To: ksync@enhydra.org

Subject: Ksync: how to start up ksync server?

Hi all,

i try to start up ksync server example but i can't find the ksync.log in the distribuited files.. and i had problems to start the server .. which configurations i have to enter in the configuration file the only

Servlet.ksync.InitArgs.log= "C:/usr/local/enhydra3.1/ksync/ksync.log"

Servlet.ksync.InitArgs.root= "C:/usr/local/enhydra3.1/ksync/xml/"

seem not work.

Best Regards,

Alberto Ferrari