Ksync: Message for Oleg Oksyuk

Oleg,

I'm trying to send you a message a your reaxion.com email address but
the message does not get through.  I'm trying to send the message to:

olego@reaxion.com

I get the following error from my mail server:

<olego@reaxion.com>:
Sorry, I couldn't find a mail exchanger or IP address. (#5.4.4)

Can you please provide me with another email address or fix your mail server.

Thanks
Alex.