RE: Ksync: is this list active??

I highly recommend you to try our kSync 2.0 package, since it has
much cleaner interface and we use it internally here in Reaxion.
Version 2.0 is still not available from ksync.enhydra.org (we are
planning release soon), but we can send you a copy. I will ask Oleg
Oksyuk - original author of kSync to help you this studing our
library. Oleg is available via e-mail olego@reaxion.com.

- --
Alexandr "Xenocid" Koloskov
Director of Development, Reaxion Corp.